Federal Ashwas-Financial Literacy and Credit Counseling
Educating people and making them financially literate is most integral to achieve financial inclusion. Shreyas feels really proud in establishing "Federal Ashwas" the financial literacy and credit counseling centre for securing the financial inclusion in a most appropriate manner. Shreyas collaborate with the "Federal Ashwas Trust" of Federal Bank to provide Financial Education and Credit counseling to the public. The FAFLCC Centre was formally inaugurated at SHREYAS, Sulthan Bathery, Wayanad Dist. on 18th February 2012 by the Hon. District Panchayath President Mr. K.L. Paulose in the presence of Ms. A. S Vijaya, The Block Panchayath President, Sulthan Bathery, the top level authorities of District Lead Bank, NABARD, Federal Bank and Shreyas.
- To provide free financial literacy/education and credit counselling.
- To provide financial counselling services
- To educate the people in rural and urban areas with regard to various financial products and services available from the formal financial sector.
- To make the people aware of the advantages of being connected with the formal financial sector.
- To formulate debt restructuring plans for borrowers in distress and recommend the same to formal financial institutions, including cooperatives, for consideration
- To take up any such activity that promotes financial literacy, awareness of the banking services, financial planning and amelioration of debt-related distress of an individual.
Send Us Message