Community Based Rehabilitation of Persons with Disability
Community Based Rehabilitation is a programme where persons with disabilities (PWDs) are identified and supported through the community. Community Development Programme of Shreyas has a systemic approach we recognize their real needs and work for their ultimate empowerment. We organized them and thirteen SHG groups have been formed in Nenmenni and Bathery Grama Panchayats in Wayanad District and over 694 differently abled have been identified in these areas. The department initiates diverse promotional activities for the betterment of these groups by collaborating them with Government programmes. Shreyas is recognized as the District Facilitation Centre (DFC) for Wayanad by ADD India.
- Integrated rehabilitation of the disabled
- Inclusive development of -PWDs
- Education promotion of -CWDs
- Disabled peoples federation -Jyothis
- Enabling the livelihoods of the disabled
- Counseling and psychological support.
- Medical aid and Therapy support
- Facilitating Government support of PWDs
Send Us Message